Whilst all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of content, no responsibility can be taken for any error or omission.
We take your privacy seriously and committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to our website. Any information you provide is solely to enable us to process your enquiry and provide a high level of service.
By registering or inputting your details on this website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information.
Information that we collect from you
- We may collect and/or use information about you from messages you post to the website and e-mails or letters you send to us.
- If you subscribe to our mailing list, we will retain your email address, which will be added to our mailing list.
- You may unsubscribe any time by using the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the newsletter.
- To maintain customer service standards and to assist staff training, we may record and monitor incoming calls.
- Your information will NOT be used, shown or sold to Third Parties.
- We use Google Analytics for statistics. Google Analytics collect anonymous information about your visit. This helps both us and the website designer understand more about your visit. Please see below about Analytical Tracking Cookies below for more information.
- Cookies are extremely useful as they can quicken up the web journey for you and can also allow a website to recognise a user’s device, if needs be.
- Listed below, is an outline of the cookies used on our website. If you would like any further information about cookies, please click here.
Necessary cookies to allow your customer journey
Some cookies are essential to your web journey to enable to you to access secure parts of the website, this would include making an online booking, taking an e-payment or an online enquiry. Without cookies, you would be unable to do these tasks online. Our website does not currently use these necessary cookies, but your browser may alert you it is: please see Analytical Tracking Cookies below.
Analytical Tracking Cookies to allow us to improve your experience
Our tracking cookies collect information anonymously about how you browse and use our website, what pages you visit, how you entered the site and where you left it. This data is anonymous and not specific to you yet helps us to make improvements to your web experience by identifying pages where more visitors may be exiting the website or where visitors may be struggling to find necessary information.
Managing your cookies
You will be able to use the Help menu bar on most browsers to get information on how to block or prevent cookies. This will give you information on how to disable cookies altogether, however we strongly recommend that you leave your cookies enabled, so that we can continue to help evolve websites and your user experience.
Changes to this page
- If you have any further questions around the information on this page, please email us.